Senior Software Engineer
The senior .Net developer will be responsible for developing and supporting .NET/C# projects, functions and completing specific client work, projects and miscellaneous tasks while ensuring commitment and quality through to completion.
The senior .Net developer will be responsible for developing and supporting .NET/C# projects, functions and completing specific client work, projects and miscellaneous tasks while ensuring commitment and quality through to completion. This highly responsible position involves using established work procedures to analyze, design, develop, implement, maintain, re-engineer and troubleshoot customers’ applications.
- Use Microsoft technologies: C#, ASP.NET, SQL, MVC, and Microsoft Workflow to develop technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements
- Develop, maintain and support programs/tools
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries as required
- Draw up specific proposals for modified or replacement systems
- Produce project feasibility reports
- Degree in computer science or a related field
- Fluent in French and English
- At least 8 to 10 years’ experience of using .NET development
- A good understanding of T-SQL, MS SQL and OOP principles
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience in MongoDB
- Experience in Big Data (specifically Cassandra)
- Experience with Service Fabric
- Experience with Docker
You will work in a young entrepreneurial and international environment where people are recognized as the source of the success of the company and will receive a competitive compensation package.