Opinum understands your need for online privacy and knows that privacy is also an important issue for you. That is why we do our best to respect your privacy.
Collect and use of personal data
We receive, collect and use the data listed below as it is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us, to provide you the Service, to support our legitimate interests in better understanding, securing and improving our Service and overall performance, and to allow us to comply with our legal and contractual obligations.
- We receive and collect Personal Data from you when you provide us your name and e-mail address during signup, when you contact us or when you make a purchase and provide your billing information. When you submit Customer Data or your User Profile, we will process this information on behalf of your Organization, in accordance with the Data Processing Agreement.
- We receive and collect Personal Data from your browser or mobile device about your use of the Sites and Service. We use log files and analytics tools to analyze trends, administer the Sites and Service, track users’ movement around the Sites and Service, and gather statistical data. We use “cookies”, technical identifiers and other tracking technologies in order to provide and enhance our Sites and Service. We also collect limited data regarding your system and device, such as your mobile device id or browser preferences.
- We receive and collect Personal Data from Third Parties, such as service providers, ad networks and marketing agencies, or from Services Integrations when you use third party integrations.
The personal data you fill in via these channels is stored in files held by Opinum SA under public law, Rue Emile Francqui, 6, B-1435 Mont-Saint-Guibert.
Opinum collects personal information for the following purposes:
- To answer your requests for information. If you contact us, we keep an archive of your correspondence or comments, including your personal information
- For the management of our relations. This includes our communications with you, including through e-mails and newsletters,
- To manage your account. When you sign up, we use your personal information to give you access to our services, as well as to authenticate and interact with you.
- To offer you, through contextual windows, banners, videos, e-mails etc, certain communications and / or targeted advertising on our services
- To process applications for job offers.
Protection and use of personal data
The databases in which your data is stored are protected against unauthorized access. Third parties acting on Opinum’s behalf may be given access to Opinum’s files. Such third parties only have access to this data on a need-to-know basis to enable them to complete their assignments for Opinum. Otherwise the collected data is not disclosed to third parties unless explicitly specified or the communication of your data is required by law.
We use your Personal Data to provide and improve our Service, to send you marketing or advertisement communications, to contact you in connection with the Service, to identify and authenticate your access to the Service, to send you updates and news regarding the Service and our products, to respond to a “Contact Us” request, to send you service and administrative e-mails and messages, and to inform you about changes or important Service related notices.
We transfer your Personal Data to other countries and share it with our subsidiaries or affiliated companies for the purpose of storing or processing such data on our behalf, with third-party service providers who complement and assist us with our business operations and to facilitate our Service (like billing, support or other services), with our business partners and affiliates so they can contact you in order to offer or promote our Service, and with whoever you specifically ask us to share it with. We will disclose your Personal Data to comply with any law, regulation, legal process or governmental request requiring us to do so, to enforce our Terms, to detect or address fraud or security issues or to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of monday.com, our users, yourself or any other members of the public.
We use and share with third parties anonymous Data in order to improve our Sites and Service.
How do we protect your personal information?
Opinum respects the rights to privacy and the interests of individuals. When processing your personal information, Opinum will observe the following principles:
- The processing of personal information must be fair and lawful.
- Personal information is collected for specified and legitimate purposes and is not further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes.
- The personal information collected is relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which it is collected and processed.
- Personal information will be kept accurate, updated if necessary. We will take reasonable steps to rectify or delete inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Personal information will be kept for the period necessary for the purposes for which it is collected and processed.
- The processing of personal information will be in accordance with the rights of individuals.
- Technical, physical, and organizational measures will be taken to prevent unauthorized access, unlawful processing, and unauthorized or accidental loss, destruction or damage of personal information.
- When handling sensitive personal information, the appropriate information, consent has been granted and the treatment will comply with the applicable law.
Cookies are used on this website. A cookie is a file that is sent from the website server to your computer’s hard drive when you consult the website. The code contained in the cookie makes it possible to identify your PC the next time you visit the site. Cookies are used to store information which can make it easier for you to use this website: for example, they enable your language choice to be registered, so that you are automatically routed to that language the next time you visit the site. By visiting our website, Opinum or third parties (like AdRoll) may place cookies in the user browser for marketing purposes.
We also register information about the connection you make to our website and about the software you use to accomplish this. This information includes your IP address, the time of your visit to the website, the type of browser you use and the pages you visit. This data is used to create anonymous statistics and improve the quality of our website and service through analyses of your surfing behaviour on our website.
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, so if you want to opt-out from dynamic marketing ads, please contact email@example.com. Opting out will not prevent you from seeing ads, but those ads will likely be less relevant because they won’t be tailored to your interests. The ads might, for instance, be randomly generated or based on the web page you are visiting.
Provided that the conditions defined in the applicable legislation are met, all persons whose data are processed have the right:
- to ask for information as to whether Opinum has personal information and, if so, what is this information and for what purpose it is processed;
- to access their personal data and, where appropriate, rectify the said data;
- to oppose the treatment concerned for reasons relating to their particular situation;
- to obtain the erasure of these data or the limitation of their processing;
- to receive the personal data concerning them in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit this data to another controller;
- to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if they find that the processing infringes the applicable laws and regulations.
To do so, please send a dated and signed request, together with a copy of your ID card, to Opinum S.A. legal services at this address: Rue Emile Francqui 6 boite 4 – 1435 Mont-Saint-Guibert. We will amend your data as soon as possible based on your request and the information you provide us.
This policy can be updated over time to reflect changes and developments in data protection legislation.
Last update 25/05/2018